I can’t believe it’s already February of the new year. It is amazing how quickly it goes by. I wanted to share my Recap of my 2021 Favorite Beauty products that Sephora had to offer, and I know that I’m a bit late. These products honestly have changed my skin for the better. If you follow my Instagram, you know that I am a beauty junkie through and through. I go through so many products trying to find the perfect match for my skin . These products are some of the best and I have truly enjoyed them . I will be sharing each and every Sephora sale going forward with some of my great picks.
- Summer Fridays Heavenly Sixteen All-in-one face oil– this face oil is amazing. If you haven’t heard of Summer Fridays, you are missing out. It is a vegan based oil that is perfect for every skin type. I am a lover of face oils. I feel they do not dry the skin out and keep the moisture locked in. This will definitely boost the skins elasticity. One of my all time favorites.
- Summer Fridays Light Aura Vitamin C & peptide eye cream -This is greatly powered by the amazing Vitamin C. It helps with fine line and wrinkles. It will ultimately plump the skin with more hydration.
- Supergoop SPF – THE BEST sunscreen out there. This does not leave a greasy film on your skin and goes on very nicely. It’s almost like the perfect moisturizer. The consistency is perfect for the skin. It’s really hard to find a sunscreen that I like for my face, but this is perfection.
- Kopari Ultra restore Body Butter– I can’t say anymore about this but Divine. This simply smells divine. I love how it makes my skin feel, and leaves your skin so luminous. It’s one of the best body butters out there.
- Tatcha dewy skin cream Tatcha is an extraordinary product. Everything they have made truly makes a difference in the skin. This really does make the skin dewy and beautiful. This is made with Japanese Purple rice and is so antioxidant packed.
- Tatcha cleanser – Oh how this cleanser makes a difference in your skin. Leaves it completely hydrated and gets out all impurities. I absolutely love it, and you will too.
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask– this has been awarded so many awards and once you use it you would know why. I use this through the night , and in the morning I rinse it off. My skin looks so different. It is fully hydrated and feels amazing. This is also a great mask to where while flying to lock moisture in to your skin, and prevent dehydration.
- Necessaire Body Wash– This body wash will make your skin glow. I love the smell and I love how it lathers. It is one of the best body washes made. They sell many amazing products for the body and they don’t disappoint.
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer – One of the best moisturizers on the market. This is weightless and will leave your skin feeling like perfection. it will blur out your pores and give your skin a smooth foundation for your makeup.
I hope you enjoyed my 2021 Beauty Recap From Sephora. These will truly make a difference in the skin you are in.